Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Some of My Work. Tuesday,Oct 02/07









Well I am going to try and upload some photo's of my work. Hopefully it will work but I only have dial up so it could take all day. This is a set I did using Helen Breil's technique.

The blue doll "Starlight" was made at Georgia Ferrell's Beek Lane Studio during Gera Scott Chandler's workshop. It was a very inspirational workshop. The red doll "Water Lily" I just finished. She was quite a challenge, could'nt make up her mind who she wanted to be.
I am slowly getting the hang of blogging, hopefully. I am going now to see how to add links. Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Chris Jammer said...

Love your sculpts, can't wait to see what else you put on your blog in the future.
Chris

Violette Laporte said...

Welcome to blogging Amy. I put your link on the site and btw, great looking doll you made.
vio

Sandy said...

Congrats, Amy, and welcome to the world of blogging. Your secretive woman is beautiful. I love the expression on her face.

Cheers,

Sandy

Helen Breil said...

Hi Amy, I got a google alert on my name from your post so I dropped in to take a look. The necklace looks great and I really like the design for the earings. And the doll is fabulous. Good work!

Helen Breil

Janice said...

Amy, your women are beautiful - I can't believe you finished a second one already!
Janice in Bowmanville

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amy.
Love your necklace!