Friday, October 12, 2007

Clay Day!

Today I really want to get a lot of claying done, ha, that probably won't happen. Seems I'm just not as fast as I would like to be. How ever I do have a batch of leaves ready to be applied to the wine glasses and 2 Santa's ready for their clothes. I sure hope it works out. I will post some pictures when I finish. Have a great day!!!!! Well here I am back again. I have just finished for the night and I'm quite happy with myself. I did wine glasses, a bunch of beads, covered a box, did some wineglass identifiers, 2 bracelets ,a necklace and put the final covering on a Santa Claus. Of course it all has to be finished but that's for another day.
Just found out we are having company on Sunday,means I have to clean tomorrow and cook, not much time for claying. Unless I get up at the crack of dawn, :0(
Have a great night!!!

No comments: