Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back from the Studio

I have been chained to my clay table for the last 10 days and haven't posted. Today I am done whether I am ready or not. We have to go tomorrow to the granddaughter's for Halloween, we have done that since she was born. We wander the street with her and enjoy her reactions.
Today I will finish what ever needs finishing and pack up everything for the show. I had originally thought that it was a one day show on two different week ends, now I find out it is five days over two weekends, yikes!!!!!!
Sure hope there is enough stock!
I have 4 girls in progress, they are small copies of what Gera taught us. I used a small liquor bottle , like the ones you get on an airplane. So far haven't been able to get the faces right, the girls aren't co-operating. I did start the Christmas ornaments, so far have only 5 done. Have to work on that next week. I really don't know where the time goes!!!!! It seems to go faster the older you get.
I was up early today, thanks to Sam, my cat, who decided at 5 am that he needed food. He walks all over me or chews on the electrical cord, he knows I'll spring out of bed for that one. That's not a pretty sight!! So here I am trying to get caught up with some posting. I am off now to finish some beads.

No comments: