Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! We had family here on Fri and Sat. and we will be going out today for a Thanksgiving dinner. However before that I have to do some claying. I now have 3 shows to do in November and I need some Christmas items.
I had a great Studio Tour, sold more than I had imagined I would, yahoo!!!!!!
I had people even ask where and when my next show would be, I'm a happy camper!!!!
Our granddaughter was quite upset that I didn't have enough time to clay with her this weekend :0( I will have to set aside some special time just for her so I can do some clay with her.
Now to figure out what to make ,I will post some pictures when I get something made, hopefully it will be today.

1 comment:

WoolWorks said...

Hey Amy, Thanks for you comment, I love your blog and your work. Congrats on getting started, it's so much fun.

Carolyn