Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Not a good day but it had redeeming qualities

I started this day about 2.00 a.m. , we had a cat fight outside our house. I was afraid my furry friend Sam had escaped and was into mischief , but he was safe and sound trying to see what was going on too. Then around 4.00a.m. this same furry friend decided he wanted food. He got my attention by pushing everything off my bedside table. When that didn't work , he proceeded to walk all over me. I finally gave up at around 6:30 a.m. We were getting up early anyway to go to Lindsay to pick up our freshly brewed wine,then on to Peterborough to get my clay from Michael's that had just come in yesterday. I had a rain check from when it was on sale. I had ordered premo pearl, and they had saved a bag of it for me. Alas, they saved the wrong one, they saved sculpey. I was a little upset after driving all that distance to find it was the wrong one.
The really bright note to the day was a dollar store in Peterborough had a going out of business sale,yahoo!!!!!
I picked up a lot of really neat stuff. We had a car full of grocerie's, wine, beads and all sorts of things to be used with clay.

So tonight I am going to try and make a Santa using Gera's technique. I have the perfect bottle for it , I hope it works out.Then I will finish a set of wine glasses, I just have to apply the clay and cook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.