Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back to Work

We just got back from holidays in Cuba, where it was really warm and wet. It rained every day we were there, not all day though just part of the day. The swimming and snorkeling was great! We met some nice people although the resort certainly wasnt full by any means.

Now I have to get back work and get ready for the 2 Christmas shows and a show at the Art Gallery. I got my little studio tidied up today and made more room for working. I have already started on a box and some buttons. Will get working on them tomorrow. I think I will try to do some Christmas decorations this year as well as jewellery. Have to come up with some different designs. I will have to replenish my stock at the boutique as well. I will post some pictures as soon as I have some finished work to show.
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: