Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm back!!!

Good morning!!

What a beautiful day today!! The sun is actually shining , for now anyway. I have'nt been keeping this blog up like I should . However I am feeling much better and my studio is finally spring cleaned. I like it much better this way, its easier to work in.

I have been working on doing miniatures, which isnt my forte but it is addicting. After I spent hours doing research , I really enjoyed making them. I made 4 tiles for a friend, they have tiny vegetables on them. I had to hunt all over the internet to get the right colors for them , I now have a ton of vegetable pictures.
I now have to get busy and make some new jewelery for the Artisan's Marketplace and for the show this summer Art in the Village.

I am posting pictures of my finished tiles . Hope you like them.

No comments: