Thursday, May 7, 2009

Home for a bit

Hi everyone,

Well I am home for a few days and then I go to my son's for mother's day. We started out our traveling with a stint of babysitting dh's granddaughter for a week. From Sun to Fri. She was amazing!! We went to the zoo twice, she just loves it there, too bad the childrens park isnt open yet.

I went to Morrisburg for our annual conference on Thur and left dh to handle things. He did a great job. Morrisburg is from Thur. to Sun. We had some really early days while babysitting and we started our days at Morrisburg really early too. What a great time we had!!! Great classes, great teachers, and great seeing old friends again as well as meeting new ones.
I met Sandy's mom who is such a talented lady, she makes wonderful flowers. I am already looking forward to next year.

I came away with a lot of great ideas for my jewelery, a lot of surface techniques, now all I have to do is get at it. I will post some photos as soon as I can, havent taken any yet of the things that I made. Needless to say I am kind of tired right now but hopefully will catch up with some sleep soon.
Better get back to work.

No comments: