Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shows and claying finished for 2009

I had a good year doing shows and with clay. I did'nt do as many as I had wanted to but it worked out much better than I had hoped. I was so pleased to have been invited to have my jewellery at The Lindsay Art Gallery, they are such gracious , helpful people . I was invited back for the members show which ends December 18.
I am really not quite finished with clay for 2009 as I want to make some pendants for Christmas gifts. I have some already cooked , I just have to put them together.

We have had a major snow storm that dumped over 121 centimeters of snow on our little community. Dh has been shoveling and snowblowing steadily for 2 days. We could hardly open our door to get out. I havent seen the squirrels for 3 days, they usually come around to be fed at least once a day. I am going to try and post some pictures of the snowstorm and of some of my new jewellery,
Have a wonderful holiday season!!!!!!

No comments: