Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back Again

I haven't been around much to do much posting, I have been so busy getting ready for my first large show and then recuperating from doing it. It was a cold and miserable weekend and the crowds were just not coming out. However I met a lot of nice people and learned a lot. I have another small show coming up in August and then nothing until October. I posted some pictures of my booth at the show.

I am a messy worker and my little studio was such a mess, I could'nt fine anything. I am just about finished rearranging my studio, so hypothetically speaking I should be able to find all my tools and such. However I have forgotten where I put everything. I guess I will have to get busy and do some claying so I will get used to it. I'm not sure what to do next , I havent thought that far ahead but I guess I should start. I think I would like to do something with translucent or some mokume gane, love that technique.
I have also been considering doing some demos but I have never done anything like that and I'm really nervous.
I better go and read my mail , have a great night.

No comments: