Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm back!!!!!!

I haven't posted in a very long while. Been busy with Christmas shows , then Christmas itself and then we went to Cuba for a month. Had a wonderful warm time. Came home to all this snow and cold!!!
I am now ready and eager to get claying. I have a few shows lined up so I have get busy creating. If only I could decide what. I have to have several sets ready for April, I'm participating in a fashion show, so the jewellery should be a little showy I think. And I have a two week show in July so I need quite a bit for that, There are a couple of others I am going to enter as well, hopefully I will be accepted. First before I start claying , I think I will try and tidy my studio. A major job in itself. I know I'm procrastinating , but it still needs to be done. So off I go to start cleaning.

No comments: